- Please click here for an update on the Hepatitis A and Hepatitis B vaccine supplies
- We have relocated! Additional services and extended opening times now available.
- Ear Irrigation service now offered by qualified clinicians.
- We offer occupational health blood testing and vaccinations
- Nicotine testing carried out for insurance, employment and general health check purposes. Results available in 48 hours.
Welcome to the Olive Health & Travel Clinic
We are a dedicated team of healthcare specialists who operate the leading nurse-led clinic in Ilford, London. All of our consultations are offered by Registered Nurses and Prescribers who specialise in a range of disciplines.
At Olive Health you can expect to receive premium service at a reasonable cost. We pride ourselves in the dedication and compassion of our staff who frequently go above and beyond to make our clients feel right at home.
Client feedback is at the heart of what we do at Olive Health. Your treatment will be tailored to suit your needs and your availability.
Contact us today and our dedicated healthcare team will be happy to help!
We achieve leading standards through recognised accreditations
- We are registered with and regulated by the Care Quality Commission (CQC): Certificate number CRT1-2264674876
- We are registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO): Registration reference ZA152476
- Olive Health & Travel Clinic is a designated Yellow Fever Vaccination Centre and has been authorised by NaTHNaC
(as the regulatory body for England, Wales and Northern Ireland), to administer yellow fever vaccine in accordance with International Health Regulations (2005)